Learn more about cookies
+33 4 50 78 62 50
04 50 78 62 50
Your cart is empty
En-tête nouvelle charte
I book my holiday
Services simplyfing my holiday
Samoëns, the city
Alpine Botanical Garden Jaÿsinia
Guided tours through the heritage of Samoëns
History: Samoëns the city of seven mountains
Nature Reserve Sixt
The big linden
Around a glass
Our local products
The tunes of picnic
Fat bike winter
Handicraft activities in the Haute-Savoie, in Samoëns in winter
Off-piste and heliskiing in the Alps
Snowmobiles at night
In case of bad weather
Children’s outdoor activity centre
François-Désarnod municipal media library
Sledge – sledge pony
Non-therapeutic body massages *
Your wine week in Samoëns
Your wine week in Samoëns
For the 10th consecutive year, Samoëns celebrates gastronomy and well-being thanks to the Semaine Vigneronne, which combines skiing and oenology. The village welcomes nearly 20 winemakers who will share with you the fruit of their passion.
After your day of skiing, take the time to enjoy the flavors that make up all the French heritage.
Different regions of France are represented: Alsace, Champagne, Côtes du Rhône, Languedoc, Burgundy, Loire, Bordeaux, Switzerland ... The ideal opportunity to perfect your knowledge of the precious beverage and introduce your taste buds, while discovering talents and knowledge -make local.
- Gastronomic evenings: Menus specially studied by the chefs and in connection with the wines offered by the winemakers. They will be happy to talk about their productions.
- The winegrowers 'cafés: winegrowers' cafés to discover a winemaker, a wine, a passion, as well as a Host who will be happy to welcome you, in one of the magical places of Samoëns and in a friendly atmosphere!
- The tasting area: Every evening during the Semaine Vigneronne you will be able to come and meet the participating winemakers and taste their productions. Free.
- Oenology masterclass with the "University of Wine": perfect your wine tastings by approaching themes to compare the different types of wine present in the tasting area, depending on the geography, the type of soil or even development techniques.
- Gourmet workshops: every day of the winemaker week, local know-how is honored around themes as varied as exciting.
- Tasting on the slopes: Tasting in an unusual place proposed by a winemaker. Upon arrival Chariande Express chairlift between 11h and 12h. Every day of Vigneronne Week (except Friday).
From 01/12/2019, book your accommodation and get 2 free tickets per person for gourmet workshops.
Check in date
Length of stay
Number of persons
2 adults (+ 18 years)
3 adults (+ 18 years)
4 adults (+ 18 years)
5 adults (+ 18 years)
6 adults (+ 18 years)
7 adults (+ 18 years)
8 adults (+ 18 years)
9 adults (+ 18 years)
10 adults (+ 18 years)
11 adults (+ 18 years)
12 adults (+ 18 years)
13 adults (+ 18 years)
14 adults (+ 18 years)
Best price quality ratio
Book your stay and services in just one click
Special price on your ski pass, rent material and activities booked with your accomodation
Secured payment online
© Samoens Réservation
Terms of Sales
Back to the homepage